Monday 2 March 2009

MONDAY 2nd March - 20 weeks to go

Miles last week 76 (76 road, 0 indoors)
Total miles this year (delta last year): 360 (-120)
Weight (delta week, delta year) : 15st 1.0lbs (+2.0 lbs, -0.5lbs)
Body fat : 26% (+0%)
Tantia body type 2 (obese)


Only one outing this week but it was our first sportive of the season, The Surrey Rumble. 78 miles around the surrey hills including a skirt around Leith Hill. We managed a very respectible 16.5 mph average and at the 50 mile mark it was nudging 17mph. Mainly due, it has to be said, to our very own Brian O'Driscoll, Paul, who, whenever the pace was slackening would head to the front and up the pace for mile after mile. I felt pretty good apart from a bad patch at about 40 miles when I felt like I had no energy... but the
boys looked after me and after a while I felt fine again. Got to keep eating on the ride....

No comments:

Post a Comment